- To strengthen farmers’ capacity and promote sustainable agricultural techniques that enhance the quality of crop/livestock yields for food security and poverty reduction
- To educate and strengthen community initiatives for climate change adaptation/mitigation and environment protection.
- To help expand the access of the rural population to basic services, including, education, water, sanitation, clean energy and healthcare facilities.
- To improve the institutional functionality of ECoDAs, farmers groups, Self-Help Groups and other grassroots institutions to effectively initiate and sustain community development initiatives.
- To establish and strengthen effective networks and partnerships that promotes sharing of knowledge, materials and resources for societal transformation.